10 August 2011

A Lesson about Entrepreneurship from my kids: Just keep swimming.

I went swimming yesterday with my two sons. At first glance there are distinct difference between the two regarding their techniques and preferences:

My youngest is beyond daring. He wants to jump the highest, swim the fastest and make the biggest splash. He plays hard.
My oldest will jump in and splash around, but is more concerned with enjoying the water, practicing his kicks and swimming far distances.


How does this apply to Entrepreneurship
& Entrepreneurial Marriages?


While their personality, technique, preferences and abilities may differ
one point is clear:

They are both in the water.


I may not be jumping into the deep end without reservations {or a floatation device},
but I am still swimming and that deserves some credit!

No comments :

Post a Comment