09 November 2011

Happily Ever After I Married an Entrepreneur


Happily Ever Afters don't just happen.
They are created.

Sometimes we run after a happily ever after without really knowing what's in store. Which is why I am MORE than ecstatic to announce that Married to an Entrepreneur will begin offering a Marriage Coaching Program for Entrepreneurs!!! We are working with the Townsend Relationship Center, which is a phenomenal marriage coaching program and will be looking for couples who would be interested in participating in the coming months.

I am so excited I can barely stand it.

Lots of brainstorming. Lots of ideas. Lots of support.

I am so happy.

And so grateful.

 Grateful for Entrepreneurs and their Spouses who have managed to keep it together without coaching. Excited to help prepare those who don't know what's in store. And feel like it just might be part of my life purpose to assist those who aren't sure if they can make it in an Entrepreneurial Marriage to find love again.
My dream is to create Happily Ever After for all Entrepreneurial Marriages.
And while that might sound crazy I think I will leave you with this quote to set the record straight:

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world,
are the ones who do."
-Steve Jobs


Thanks...
Sincerely...
With Love,

1 comment :