13 December 2010

Broke again?

I've learned that being broke isn't always a bad thing because when you are broke things either remain the same or they go up.

You either stay broke...or you don't.

And we all know that working your way up is much better than tumbling down. I've participated in both. In fact, most entrepreneurs have, which means their spouses have too. When you are an entrepreneur you are constantly walking a fine line between being millionaires or bankrupt.

How do you cope with fluctuating bottom line?

I have tried my best not to judge my self-worth off my bank account, but I've gotta tell ya that when the numbers get low (and I mean decimal point low) so does my self-worth odometer.

Not so much today, but that may be because a comma is involved in the bank account. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment