09 November 2012

Please Excuse Me

It has been 10 months since I last posted and here are 10 reasons why:

Number 1: I got pregnant.
Number 2: We moved.
Number 3: Twice!
Number 4: My mother-in-law got cancer.
Number 5, 6 & 7: She moved in with us. She needs a full-time caretaker. We are it.
Number 8: I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
Number 9: She has reflux.
And number 10: Quite honestly I was pretty tired.

Over the last year I have continued to read/study/interview/assess/dissect entrepreneurial marriages and it still fascinates me and I know it still applies to thousands of Entrepreneurial families and that is why I have recommitted to continue helping us grow and survive this life together. Because sure enough there is one thing that hasn't changed in my life and that is the fact that I am still married to an Entrepreneur.

So... here are 10 reasons why I am back.

Number 1: My Entrepreneur hasn't quit.
Number 2: Neither have I.
Number 3: I miss writing.
Number 4 & 5: I miss hearing from you and I miss learning from you.
Number 6: I love my marriage.
Number 7: I like pushing myself to grow.
Number 8: Life is short.
Number 9: I'm passionate about this.
Number 10: Passion should be pursued.

So here's to a renewed commitment to Entrepreneurial Marriages everywhere. Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment