27 September 2011

for your info

 update...
I have completed 76 interviews in 77 days.
{which is a miracle and honestly borderline insane}
My end goal date is October 19th.
If my math skillz are correct that means 24 more interviews in 23 days.

reminder... 
Lesson #1 of Entrepreneurship: Things always take longer and cost more than you think.


thus...
Goal is still entact, but I have come to terms with extending my deadline if necessary. I've got a 4-year-old's birthday party to plan and my Entrepreneur just launched his company and those are taking priority over a self-imposed deadline that I just made up.

do you love how the birthday party and launching a company are on the same level in that last sentence. Well they are both really big deals at our house. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment